Sunday 3 January 2016

Hebrews 4:16







One of my the website that I read on most days post a daily devotion and today they posted this verse. (look at the picture) It got me thinking. If you are like me, when you are in a situation when you do not know the answer to something you probably reached and grabbed your smart phone and start to search Google for the answer. I must say it is really handy to have Google to search something and you have the answers to a lot of questions right at your fingertips.

Then transfer that to God. Think about Google is a like God. God knows everything and everything and so does Google. Furthermore it is just as easy to go to God to get the help you need. Anytime, it does not matter if you got signal or not. Not like Google. It does not even matter what day and time we can ask God anything and whatever time. That is cool, right? You and I are able to tap into His ability and mercy to help us in any situation that we face.

To end this post, I thought I will tell you one my jokes. How does Moses make his coffee? He brews it. I remember telling that joke to one my friends and then she came back with this "A husband and wife are fighting about who has to make coffee in the morning. The wife says "You wake up before me you should do it." The husband says "It's part of the cooking so it's your responsibility." "No." the wife says. "It's in the bible that the man makes coffee." The husband says "Prove it." The wife goes and gets the bible and sure enough there it is.."HEBREWS" 

There you go before you do go and do whatever. Remember that knowing that you can go to God in any situation to get the help you need. When you need help today decided to go to God. He is happy to help you with anything you face. 





No comments:

Post a Comment