Monday 22 August 2016

Long time, no see

I am going to try an upload something on this blog every week.  A lot of people got an interest to Rodger (teddy bear) so he maybe doing some appearance here and there. When it fancies him. Today he is eating cake and on the camping chair. Can't be bad to have a bear life!



I looked through my previous post and no poems in sight. Very sad indeed. I don't know what to write about. So I thought I might else well you know write a poem about moving.







It may not be a palace
Full of finery and bling
With mirrored halls and chanderliers
And rooms fit for a king



It may not be a cottage
With slates upon the floor
And wooden beams and thatch
And climbing roses round the door



But what I have is special
A place to call my own
Where I can turn a simple house
Into my perfect home



Even though this house (pictured above) is only mine for a short while. Well its not really mine as we are renting. But hey ho, I can still make this house special and welcoming. Surely?


No comments:

Post a Comment