Tuesday 6 September 2016

Everybody hates icebreakes

In case you've never been in any social situation, ever, allow me to explain what icebreakers are. They are group exercises to allow strangers to get to know each other and feel comfortable. And they are awful. The only purpose an icebreaker has served in my life is making me feel part of a group who are unanimous in hating icebreakers.

With that said, we are both on the same page. This week was my induction for my new college and I have a new excuse to make a blog post. So we had to talk to one person on our table and ask these two questions and they have to feed back what the other person answers were to these questions to the rest of class.

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I think I'd be a cat. The whole eating a lot and sleeping a lot then WOW look at the leaf, I am going to HAVE SO MUCH FUN with this leaf then back to eating and sleeping is pretty much my holiday days are structured.

What punctuation mark best describes you personality?
Really? Do people actually use these questions or are we all just playing along at this stage. Anyway, I suppose it would have to be the comma. Commas look kind of introverted but they always have something else to say.

Do you see those floating shards of ice? Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment