Friday 16 September 2016

Where does time go?

My first month living in Newcastle is over and it's flown. I still pinch myself every day as I can't quite believe this is now my home. I am so happy! The weather has been a mixture of the yellow thing in sky and rain. Even a night full of thunder and lightening. Going to college nearly everyday makes me get to see to some of the architecture around the city centre or shall I say the toon (town). See I am already picking up some of the Geordie words. I have had some afternoons walk by the Quayside and it makes me se so happy to be here, it's been beautiful. I've seen lots of people outside eating their lunch at various pavement cafes and I'm looking forward to giving some of them a go.

Now if you please excuse me. I am going to have a coffee with fruit cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment