Monday 16 January 2017

Second run this year

I learned the hard way don't eat and run you get stitch. A rather painful stitch. It was a Sunday but it wasn't a Sunday roast that I ate before my run it was soup and a slice of bread.

It went OK, though I push myself far too hard. I thought I could easily run 175 beats per minute. UMMMMMMM  no I can't. Never mind. Pushing yourself to achieve more is a good thing don't get me wrong. But push yourself too hard also demotivates you. Though one good thing I learned is to get my bearings. I DID NOT GET LOST. Result. 

Even though I couldn't run 10 minutes in my free form fun. Which I was aiming for. I did not get lost. I also discovered paths and wonder where they go. 

Though doing 15 seconds of running and a minute walking is going fine. I can do that without any problems. Honestly. 

I have now signed up for the Great North Run and a 10K. The 10K is in July. So not long to go. 

How is everyone doing with their New Year Resolutions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment